A supplement formulated for growing, performance, and working horses consuming forage that is over 50% legume.
Features & Benefits:
- Suitable for all types and life stages of horses when fed according to feeding recommendations.
- Supplies more phosphorus than calcium to help balance the high calcium phosphorus ratio commonly seen in higher legume forages.
- The dense concentration of essential nutrients in this low calorie pellet permits a low feeding rate, resulting in a low-cost method of supplying the most critical nutrients to your horse.
- Provides the optimal balance of essential amino acids for growth and muscle maintenance.
- Supplies essential organic minerals to support normal bone and tissue growth and maintenance.
- Higher levels of essential Vitamins E and C, as well as selenium -- highly effective antioxidants, effective in reducing damage to body tissues from aging and exercise and enhancing your horse’s immunity.
- Fortified with Biotin for hoof health.
- The low feeding rate may be beneficial for hyperactive or special needs horses, such as those with metabolic conditions like insulin resistance, laminitis, obesity or tying-up issues.
- With Equi-Ferm XL™, a microencapsulated active dry yeast; acts as both a pre-and probiotic. Increases total diet digestibility and improves overall gut health.
- NSC = 16.4%