Kalm N EZ® GC Plus Pelleted
A pelleted low-starch feed formulated for all classes of mature horses. With added Glucosamine, Chrondroitin Sulfate and Organic Sulfur (MSM).
Note: use as a mature horse feed only if horse is still adequately consuming hay.
Features & Benefits:
- Contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate and MSM. Formulated with MSM to support joint health, range of motion, and respiratory health.
- No corn! No molasses! Keeps NSC (non-structural carbohydrates = sugar + starch) levels low in your horse’s diet.
- Higher fat, highly digestible fiber and lower sugar & starch for calm performances without loss of energy or condition. Essential fatty acids, Omega 3 and 6, for healthy skin and haircoat and support of normal tissue function.
- Optimal balance of essential amino acids for growth and muscle maintenance.
- Low sugar and starch and low feeding rate may be beneficial for hyperactive or special needs horses, such as those with metabolic conditions such as insulin resistance, laminitis, obesity or tying-up issues.
- Optimum levels of antioxidants Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Selenium reduce damage from aging and exercise. Also boosts immunity.
- With Equi-Ferm XL®, a microencapsulated active dry yeast; acts as both a pre-and probiotic. Increases total diet digestibility and improves overall gut health.